- The buyer is obliged to check the delivery immediately after its receipt.
- Quantity complaints are dealt with within 48 hours after delivery.
- Goods that are damaged or not in accordance with the order are subject to complaints. Complaints must be submitted in writing within 7 days after delivery. Processed goods are not subject to complaints.
- Before processing the ordered goods, the Buyer is obliged to check the quality, size and colour of the delivered assortment. Goods received and processed are considered accepted and compliant with the order.
- If the complaint is accepted, the manufacturer will bear the costs associated with the return shipment. Return delivery should be sent by the transport carrier indicated by the Manufacturer.
- The appendix "Definitions" and the "Complaint Form" constitute the appendix to this point.
- Quantity complaints - a quantity complaint is a shortage or surplus of goods found within 48 hours after delivery.
- Damaged goods - damaged goods are products that do not show signs of use, with apparent defects.
- Apparent defects - an apparent defect is one that can be found after careful examination of the product.
- Hidden defect - is considered to be one that is revealed during proper use.
- Proper use - means following the regulations on the product tag and not using it in extreme conditions that may cause its faster wear.
- Colour differences - this is a difference resulting from the different material used or different deliveries of the same assortment. A possible difference in shades of 10% is considered to be the same as the original.
- Processed goods - a processed product is an assortment that has undergone any secondary processing. Such goods are not subject to complaint, unless there are hidden defects. Differences in colour shades are not a defect and will not be considered as the basis for a complaint about processed goods.
- Product properties - individual types of materials used to make products are characterised by appropriate physical properties. Thanks to the correct use of the products, the material is subject to gradual wear, in accordance with the standards.