- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is: Agraf Rafał Sadowski with its headquarters at ul. Sielska 14b in Olsztyn.
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We control the operation of and constantly check the compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorises the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the agreement concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way: - by information entered voluntarily in forms - by collecting "cookies" [see Cookies].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. reply to an inquiry, complete an order, etc.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold to third parties.
- The data is collected and processed in order to show the offer, reply to an inquiry, conclude and implement the sales agreement, direct marketing.
- The administrator may transfer the processing of the customer’s personal data to employees and companies providing services for the data administrator. These can be, among others: a transport carrier that provides delivery to the customer, an accountant, an entity that performs electronic payments and transfers, a printing house, an embroidery workshop, a supplier of materials ordered by the customer and other entities for which it is necessary to provide the customer's personal data in order to complete the order, reply to a request for quotation, sending a pattern, price list, invoice, etc.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie are files containing IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator Agraf Rafał Sadowski based at ul. Sielska 14b in Olsztyn.
- Cookies are used to: a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise the device of the Website User, properly display the website and tailor it to their individual needs; b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content; c) maintain the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies . Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they log out, leave the website or exiting the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website’s pages; d) "functional" cookies, enabling the "remembering" of the settings chosen by the User and personalisation of the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.; e) "advertising" cookies enabling the delivery of more tailored to the interests of Users needs advertising content.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their saving on the Website User's device each time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies saved on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the website www.agraf.net.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations - which we recommend you read.
- The administrator uses measures to protect the personal data being processed, in particular, protects the data against unauthorised disclosure, damage, destruction, processing in violation of the law.