- Sales Department - customer service and consulting in the area of products and solutions, sales and advertising. Maintaining constant contact with customers from Poland and abroad.
- Design and Graphics Department - customer support with technical and artistic experience, both in polygraphy and clothing marking.
- Production Department - production, labelling of clothing and advertising gadgets as well as quality control. The company uses modern technological lines for making decorations: screen printing, dye sublimation printing and embroidery (Tajima embroidery machines, Sportsman screen print carousels). We also sew clothes to special orders.
- Warehouse - packaging goods for our customers. A large selection of clothing available on the spot.
- Logistics Department - optimization of goods transport and preparing export formalities.
Specialization - promotional clothing
Agraf has been successfully working on the advertising market for twenty-five years. Our main activities are printing, designing and clothing distribution. Years of experience and implementing more and more new solutions for application on textiles have made Agraf one of the largest distributors of Promostars, Geffer, Crimson Cut and Mark the Helper brands. We are also one of important companies in the promotional clothing and PPE industry in Poland. The dynamic development of our company in Poland convinced us the expansion onto foreign markets was an inevitable step. Currently, we work with customers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, France, Ireland, Great Britain, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. We sell our goods within the EU market. We prepare customs clearance or taxfree documents for our customers outside the EU.
Stages of design and production preparation
- Project preparation - customer's idea, plus solutions suggested by us. Possible alternative concepts suggested by our graphic designer as well as valuation, customer acceptance and preparation of production.
- Preparation - embroidery programs, matrices, foils or transfer papers, in accordance with the design approved by the customer.
- Production - the result of close co-operation between our graphic designer and our technologist. After the marking process (embroidery, printing), the clothes undergo a precise quality control.
- Shipping - the moment when hundreds of boxes and pallets leave our printing house and after logistic confection set off into the world to quickly and efficiently reach the indicated addresses.
- We know that if we do our job well, the customer will definitely come back to us.
Marking techniques that we use
|Screen Printing||Plastisol inks||Water inks||Erasure/Bleach||Special inks: Phosphorescent, Photochromic, Glitter, Gel||High Density||Puff||Thermotransfer|
|Digital printing||DTG||Digital thermotransfer||Sublimation||Embroidery||3D embroidery||Embroidered patches||Tags, pendants|
It all began in 1993 when I was a second-year university student. I bought my very first computer then. It may seem funny today but it was equipped with 386SX processor, 2 mb RAM and 130 mb hard disc! In order to earn some money, I started rewriting other students’ master thesis on a computer because in those days students used to write master thesis in pen and then it was rewritten by a typist who made carbon copies. My “modern business” started to develop and the following year ten people were helping me. We were so specialized that a master thesis in English was rewritten by a student of English Faculty, a maths thesis by a student of Maths and drawings in Autocad were made by a Construction Faculty student. At the same, time university professors began to ask me to edit their scientific publications for publishing houses. The next step was to register my company. It was October 2, 1995. It appeared that names Agnieszka and Rafał would make an interesting graphic name for the company.
When I graduated from university, I started working full-time professionally. I had my first employee and account officers. There were more and more orders for advertising coming in. The company was located in my home until 1998 when we moved to a rental office in the Old Town in Olsztyn. My company employed three people at that time. In the late 1990’s the crisis broke out and a lot of companies went bankrupt. Agraf had to leave its headquarters and came back to my home. In December 2004, we bought a lodging in Maria Skłodowska-Curie street and after the renovation in June 2005, we moved out again. The company was still growing in the market of advertising and typography and more and more promotional clothes were added. The Agraf staff consisted of seven people.
In 2006, our "mascot car" Warszawa 223, produced in 1973 (my coeval), joined out team. The car suited us perfectly and has travelled more than 100,000 km for the glory of Agraf (the farthest point our Warszawa has been to was Edinburgh, Scotland and Kazan, Tatarstan). In 2011, we became the official distributor of promotional Promostars clothes. Since then, the company has developed and specialized in printing and embroidery on clothes. We needed more space to work. Moreover, our warehouse was a bit distant from the office. The sales were rising, we were growing and looking for a new place to grow farther.
In 2013, we bought an allotment in Olsztyn's Dajtki district. Three years later, the construction was initiated. It was supposed to be our company's dream-come-true destination with a comfortable office, a warehouse, parking spaces (which is not so obvious nowadays) and the possibility of expansion. We moved there in 2017. The building is both contemporary and traditional, maintained in the Warmian style. It is a place of the modern company, innovative ideas, but also the friendly place for employees and customers, among the greenery and with its own orchard. Pictures painted by our graphic designers surround us indoors. The projects we create each year, have finally found their home. We keep evolving, working, modernizing, and strive to be better every day by being on long-term co-operation with our customers. We like them and they like us because it is better to work with a smile on your face. Well, it has been just a quarter of a century of Agraf. Now, its "mature" story begins…